A new system will be in place for Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby at the second Disney Jollywood Nights taking place on Saturday.
Tables will be available on a first-come, first-served basis until Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby reaches capacity for the first seating of the night, at which point the restaurant will open up additional capacity with a mobile walk-up list throughout the evening.
The queue for the first-come, first-served seating will open close to the beginning of the event, which is at 8:30 pm. Seating is limited, and Disney anticipates filling that seating quickly.
Once first-come, first-served seating has reached capacity, check availability to join the mobile walk-up list for this experience throughout Disney Jollywood Nights.
During Disney Jollywood Nights, The Hollywood Brown Derby offers a special menu (see below), and live music from a jazz piano player. The opening night saw several issues with the seating process at The Hollywood Brown Derby, which you can read about in our Disney Jollywood Nights review.
Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby menu
- Oyster Rockefeller: Spinach foam, shaved parmesan, rocoto pepper relish, and salmon caviar
- Crispy Duck Drumettes: Spicy orange glaze, carrots, and kumquats
- Charcuterie: House-made cured meats and accompaniments, blue cheese mousse, and toasted sourdough
- Shrimp Cocktail: Classic cocktail sauce, citrus pearls, avocado mousse
- Derby Slider: Bison and pork belly blend, taleggio cheese sauce, and fig stout jam
- Tuna Carpaccio: Mezcal pickled vegetables, salsa macha, and avocado crema
- Pork Belly Bao: Korean BBQ, cucumber slaw, and soy vinaigrette
- Tofu Bao: Seared tofu, cucumber slaw, and soy vinaigrette
- An assortment of classic cocktails, zero-proof and non-alcoholic beverages, wine, and beer